here we go, my humble wish list. well, it is indeed humble as there is not nearly everything on it. just some random picks (from top to bottom, left to right):
1. turban hat from topshop, ca. 25£
2. sequined clutch from zara, ca. 40€
3. ambush boots from topshop, ca. 75£ (of course i'd much rather like to have the pistols, but 400€ - do not think santa is that generous)
4. le vernis by chanel, ca. 22€
5. kate moss by mario testino, seen at urban outfitters, ca. 55€
6. velvet bralet from topshop, ca. 25£
7. crystal necklace from urban outfitters, ca. 21€
8. asymmetric pumps from zara, ca. 100€ (i cannot get the fact around my head that i didn't want them when i could have them and now i am basically chasing them..)
9. THE COOLEST NAILPOLISH EVER! of course from american apparel, ca. 9€
as i said, there is a lot more, but well - this would made me happy for starters!
besides all that, i just wish for another happy year, staying healthy, spending more time with my family and friends and especially, being more creative and finding more time for le blogging!
what is your biggest wish for christmas?