Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011

random | unser morgen stirbt nie

first of all - a very merry berry (belated) christmas to all of you! i hope you got to spend time with the ones you love most and to just relax.
i, for my part, tried my best. however, i am still quite exhausted from the last.. months, i guess, so i was not really in the mood for taking pictures all the time. plus, i really am dissatisfied with the way my outfit pictures look as i am tired of all the detail shots. therefore, i am still figuring out a way to make myself more content. hope i will find a solution to this soon!

to not be a complete disappointment, some shots i took during the last days. another post is just about to be prepared, so this should be the end to my little christmas pause!

xo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
glitter nailpolish from aa aka best nailpolish ever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
beautiful and delicious christmas dinner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me being super excited about getting my beloved zara bag (i actually knew it before but was happy nevertheless!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
homemade macadamia-white-chocolate-cookies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
one of the things i gave to my boyfriend which he 'unfortunately' (well, for him!) forgot at my place

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
putting things together that i am about to sell on the blog! (here: vintage armani high-waist jeans and vintage leather chelsea boots)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yesssssssss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me playing around with my new mac lipstick (ruby woo, matte)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
what my boyfriend gave me for christmas - PARIS!




itsthepassion on facebook | twitter | instagram


4 Kommentare:

  1. Sollte auch nurn hinweis sein, zwingend finde ich es auch nich gut .. Wenn dir mein blog gefaellt, kannst du machen was du willst, wenn nicht, dann ebend nich :) ich mag deinen, deshalb bin ich auch leser <3 whatreallyhap.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sehr sehr schon! these photos are gorgeous.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die goldene Casio-Uhr habe ich auch und liebe sie!

    Letztens saß mir in der Bahn ein Mann gegenüber, der hatte genau DAS Modell in Silber, ich hab mich bald ausgeschüttet vor Lachen, weil er so irritiert auf mein Handgelenk gestarrt hat (warum auch immer, so seltsam sieht die Uhr an einer Frau ja wohl nicht aus)...

    AntwortenLöschen

please leave a message after the signal. beep.